The Alfatron ALF-IPCONTROLLER is a PTZ camera network joystick controller. It can be used to control multiple PTZ cameras.
3-Axis camera control: Up, down, left and right and Rotate (Tele and Wide zoom).
• Two IP control modes (IP VISCA and ONVIF)
• Adopts RS422 and RS232 multiple interface control signals, max up to 255 cameras
• Supports PELCO-D, PELCO-P, and VISCA Control protocols
• Metal housing, computer keyboard button design
• Utilizes a 3D joystick to control the camera speed.
• Control camera rotation, zoom, aperture, focus and other camera parameter settings
• LCD displays the real-time working status
• Button sound prompt function
*For best performance use with CAT6 SFTP cable or higher
Q. How many cameras can I control from 1 IP controller?
A. 254 cameras can be controlled through the IP controller.
Q. Do I need to load software on my PC in order for the IP controller to function correctly?
A. No, the IP controller can be used by itself.
Q. What is the difference between the IP controller and RS controller.
A. The RS controller does not have an RJ-45 port and does not control cameras via IP addresses where the IP
Q. Can I control any brand of camera with this IP controller?
A. Yes, as long as the camera supports IP control or even RS232 and RS422 control.
Q. Can I plug the IP controller directly into a network switch and control the cameras via the network?
A. Yes, just be certain that the IP controller and cameras are within the same range.