The Alfatron ALF-WUK4A is a 4K HDMI switcher with four HDMI inputs and an HDMI output, Audio De-Embedding, EDID, RS232, and IR Control. Select any of the inputs via the front panel button or IR Remote, the corresponding indicator on the front panel will illuminate to show real-time I/O connection status. Compliance with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, 4K@60 4:4:4. The HDMI Switcher 4×1 can transmit uncompressed 4K (max) signal.
The ALF-WUK4A boasts comprehensive audio capacities including PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS, and DTS-HD. It also provides an ARC audio output socket to transfer ARC audio to ARC speakers. Moreover, the ALF-WUK4A Switcher supports convenient online firmware update via the USB port.
- 4 HDMI inputs
- 1 HDMI Output
- Supports Hot-Plug
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0 and capable of transmitting 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR
- High bandwidth: 18Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, supports auto-detecting for input HDCP compliance status
- Controllable via RS232 and IR
- Supports CEC
- Supports audio return channel (ARC)
- Supports EDID management, including 5 embedded EDID data, 10 user-definable EDID data (max), and EDID data automatically captured and copied
- Intuitive indicators for power, switch mode, I/O connection status, and audio output signal