The ALF-PA100V Power Amplifier is a 40W Power Amplifier (Class-D) with output alternatively at 70V or 100V. It has 2 stereo inputs (1 × 3.5mm jack for line-in, 2 x RCA for L&R), 1 digital input & 1 balanced MIC. It is integrated with powerful functions, including ducking function, EQ control, MIC mixer, and the MIC input supports 3 levels with condenser MIC, dynamic MIC & line audio input.
As for power amplifiers, we normally have voltages at 70V and 100V for different countries, but PA100V is designed to integrate with both voltages to meet different requirements.
- Mono audio output at 40 Watts
- Switchable between 70V and 100V. Ducking function
- 16 ID codes for controlling between different PA100V amplifiers
- 3-level MIC input, supports condenser microphone, dynamic microphone, and wireless microphone
- MIC port can support balanced/unbalanced signals, suppressing the external noise effectively
- Two stereo audio inputs and one digital audio input, switchable via panel button, IR remote and RS232
- Volume / Bass / Treble controllable via panel buttons, IR remote and RS232
- Fast switching speed for good performance. Convection cooled, a fan is not needed
- LED indicator, for power and working status
- Antistatic case design to provide good protection for long-term and stable performance