The Alfatron ALF-PA100W is a compact-sized digital amplifier (Class-D) with 3 inputs (1 x L+R stereo audio, 1 x analogue audio, 1 x optical fibre audio).
It features switchable stereo 2 x 50 Watt @ 8 ohm or mono 1 x 100 Watt @ 4 ohm output and boasts complete EQ adjustment and intuitive work status display, making it an ideal addition to a classroom or conference room application.
- 3 Audio inputs: 1 x L+R stereo, 1 x analogue, 1 x optical fibre
- Switchable stereo / mono output
- Complete EQ management: including LINE, BASS, TREBLE
- Easy adjustable volume via a rotary knob
- Audio loop output
- Intuitive LED indicators for the input source, control and volume setting
- Controllable via RS232, IR, TCP/IP (optional), and Web-based GUI.
- Power off memory