The Alfatron SCU62T matrix switcher simplifies meeting room and presentation space system integration by providing four HDMI inputs, one VGA input, one USB-C input, one HDBT output and one HDMI output. It also provides two audio inputs for audio embedding and two audio outputs for audio de-embedding. It supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz@4:4:4, HDR. The HDBaseT technology allows HDMI signals to be transmitted up to 230 feet (70m) over a CAT6 shielded cable while ensuring very high, original image quality. It is designed to be used with the receiver ALF-TPUK70-RS-RX. The matrix switcher supports auto switching based on 5V or TMDS activity signals sensing. It also allows users to control system functionality via Web GUI, RS232, IR and CEC.
- 6×2 18G HDMI presentation switcher with matrix outputs.
- HDMI V2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR.
- Supports auto switching.
- HDMI signals transmission up to 131 feet (40m) at 4K and 230 feet (70m) at 1080p on HDBT output.
- The HDBT output supports 24V PoC for receiver.
- USB-C input supports resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0.
- Provides two audio inputs for audio embedding and two audio outputs for audio de-embedding.
- Supports audio output volume control.
- Supports EDID management.
- Supports downscaling on HDBT output and upscaling on HDMI output.
- Controllable via RS232 local and pass-through, IR local and pass-through, TCP/IP, CEC and front panel.